August 2018 me and mine photos were taken on our holiday to Pembrokeshire! It had been a gorgeous evening following an afternoon of rain so we decided to head to the beach to catch the sunset.
Unfortunately the sun disappeared behind some clouds and it was absolutely baltic! Eli was not a fan of the cold breeze. However Alfie and I enjoyed a nice play and walk along the beach in the dusk. I do wish we lived closer to the sea!
This month Amy’s loving:
- Losing 2 and a half stone!
- Walks along the beach
- Spending the entire month with my boys
- Meeting up with the lovely Wood Family
- Wedding Celebrations with Friends
This month Dan’s loving:
- Having a new car!
- Walking with Eli in the sling
- Enjoying a cake date with Amy
- Seeing old friends
- Introducing Eli to Giraffe’s and penguins (Jelly Tot and Bon Bon) at Folly Farm
This month Alfie’s loving:
- Splashing in the sea!
- Eating lots of Ice cream
- Seeing friends and family in Wales
- Baking cakes with Mummy
- Going to Dunfield House with Nana and Grandad
This month Eli’s loving:
- His first try of Joe’s Ice Cream
- Seeing the animals at the Sea Life Centre and Folly Farm
- Paddling in the sea
- Flirting with Norah
September feels a bit like the start of the new year for us with the new school year starting. I will be making the most of the end of my maternity leave and Eli will be starting his settling in sessions with his childminder! So hopefully it won’t go as quick as August did.
August 2018 was a month of us doing far too many miles in the car. The new car, as our old car, Freddie Fox the Ford Focus, died a painful death on the M1 motorway early in the holidays! So we’ve well and truly christened the new car with doing nearly 2000 miles!
And yet again we are ending this months post with a photo of me looking like a hyena who can’t stop laughing…