I’ve always lusted after the beautiful photography skills Lucy at Dear Beautiful has. Even more so looking at her gorgeous family photos that she shares in her ‘The Me and Mine Project’ posts. I promised myself this time last year we would join in and take family photos each month.
Well, as you can probably tell, I failed miserably!
Fast forward a year and now we have a new addition. So I am giving myself the kick up the backside I need. Otherwise, I’ll look back in years to come and we will have hundreds of photos of the boys, but none of us as a family!
I know it’s now March, but these photos were taken in February, just! We had a family/newborn photo shoot with a family friend, Wayne, and I love them. Don’t be disappointed when you see next month’s photos because they’ll be nothing on these…
Following in the footsteps of Lucy, I thought it would be nice to document what we’ve all enjoyed doing during the month. As you will probably tell it Eli’s arrival features quite heavily on what we’ve been up to this month…
This month Amy’s loving:
- Being a mummy again
- The NHS, midwives and painkillers (c-section recovery life saver!)
- Daddy being home from skiing
- Watching Alfie bond with Eli
- Having a cleaner (life goals!)
This month Dan’s loving:
- Being a daddy again
- Going skiing in Austria
- Paternity Leave and it falling either side of half term
- Splashing in muddy puddles on our walks
This month Alfie’s loving:
- Being a big brother!
- His new bedroom
- Going to a new soft play centre
- Making coco pop cakes with mummy
- Kissing and cuddling Eli
This month Eli’s loving:
- Meeting our friends and family
- Cuddles (especially at night!)
- Feeding (all the time!)
- Sleeping (only in the day!)
- being a bit chunkier and nearly weighing 9lb
Here’s to March’s adventures!
Mummy Fox xx