July 2018’s me and mine photos were taken in our back garden with the camera propped up against the lawn mower box on the high chair! I think we need to invest in a tripod. We were on our way to some friends Wedding reception and looked nearly presentable!
Again Eli doesn’t look hugely impressed with our efforts…
This month Amy’s loving:
- Fitting in size 12 clothes again!
- Losing 2 stone doing Slimming World
- Us all sitting at the dining table together
- Unexpected time with family in Manchester
This month Dan’s loving:
- Spending time with work friends at the staff BBQ
- Having finished marking exam papers
- Breaking up for the Summer Holidays
This month Alfie’s loving:
- Spending more time with Mummy, Daddy and Eli in the holidays
- Jumping in and splashing at Swimming Lessons
- Staying in a hotel in Manchester
- Feeding Eli his first foods
This month Eli’s loving:
- Feeling better after having tonsillitis
- Bouncing in the Jumperoo
- Trying food for the first time
August is going to be a month of us going here, there and everywhere. We have a holiday booked, days out and lots of jobs on our to do list!
It seems like we have a habit of making sure we have a crazy faced photo in our monthly me and mine posts. It may have something to do with the fact that’s how we bribe Alfie to smile in a few first…