March has been a month of ups and downs. The boys have been poorly, the weather has been so up and down and we are all very tired.
However, there have been some lovely times in between. Eli has started to smile, Alfie has been such a joy and we’ve enjoyed lots of family time together. We have been making the most of our wellies and going for walks. We have also made the most of the snow and stayed inside in the nice and warm.
All of this month’s photos were taken at Dunfield House on one of the nicest days this year. It was a lovely family day and so a perfect time to take some snaps. Although, maybe not if your name is Alfie. You have to be in the mood for photos when you are three and Mr Independent…
This month Amy’s loving:
- Family time at Dunfield
- My first Mother’s Day with Eli
- Meeting my best friends baby girl, Mabel
- Eli having his tongue tie cut (he didn’t even flinch!) and breastfeeding getting easier!
- Celebrating our two year wedding anniversary
This month Dan’s loving:
- Getting a promotion at work
- Watching Mummy read stories to the boys at bedtime
- The Easter Holidays starting and two weeks off work
- Eli’s first smiles!
- Being out in the fresh air and going for walks
This month Alfie’s loving:
- Playing in the snow
- Playing on the park and in the stream at Dunfield
- Going to a trampoline park for the first time
- Splashing in HUGE muddy puddles at Coombe
This month Eli’s loving:
- Smiling at Alfie
- Playing (laying down) in the snow for the first time
- Meeting his future best friend/girlfriend, Mabel
- Sleeps on Mummy
- Being in the sling on daddy
Here’s to April’s adventures, may they be filled with chocolate!